...I was feeling really old here? Well, tonight I definitely didn't feel that way. In fact I felt like a little kid in a weird sort of way. It was our Stake's High Priest Social and I seriously think Jeremy and I were the only ones under 30 in the entire building. Don't get me wrong, everyone is so nice and wonderful, but it's still weird when the average age is higher than mine and Jeremy's combined ages. Good thing I had my mom to hang out with. Oh well, at least I got a 'date night' out of it. Free dinner and babysitting.....can't get much better than that! I'm re-thinking my oldness and going to enjoy this youth as long as I can!
11 years ago


2 comments:
now you know how i feel at relief society shin digs. lets just quit going to church hahh.
haha that is so funny. My mom told me it was the high priest social and she always says how uneventful and (can I say dull?) they are, haha, but dont tell anyone I told you she said that, lol.
Post a Comment