Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bust out the tutu's

Today was the first day of dance, and what a great day it was! After some sweet-talking, I was able to get Kourtney into dance lessons a few months early. Technically, they don't start until they are at least 3 years old, but since she'll be three in 4 months, they let me put her in now. She was in heaven! And so was I! She had a grin a mile wide and loved every minute of it. Last year was a bit rough for Kourt because she wanted to join in all the time. But, this year she is a big girl just like her sister. And, to top it all off, my sweet-talking even got them into the same class! Yay for me (only one class to worry about)! Kourt is in with the 4-5 year old class with Lexi. So, Drew and I will just chill while my big girls dance their little hearts out.

Posted by Picasa

I forgot to take my camera to class......maybe next week.

1 comments:

Erin said...

Oh how fun, Yay for Courtney! I am so excited that I have little nieces and friends girls that I can go watch since I love dance, EVERY kind. lol I def need a girl. maybe next lifetime. lol