Since I can't bring myself to put Drew in a purple shirt for the football games, and I can't find a gold/yellow one to fit him, he's been sportin' the next best thing. His Bronco jersey. Now, it's not the Kirtland Broncos, but the Denver Broncos. He had on Bronco socks. And once it got chilly outside, he wore his Bronco jacket while wrapping up in his Bronco blanket. He's also playing with his mini Bronco football. OK, so maybe we're a bit obsessive but Jeremy has been waiting years for male offspring to pass on the fan-hood to.
Drew fell asleep on the way to the game with his football in his hands ready for a pass. This is Jeremy's favorite picture because he thinks the football looks like it has a halo around it. Actually, just the sun shining through the window......nothing special!
Off on a tangent, does anyone have tips or suggestions on making and storing baby food? Now, I'm not a health freak (although I probably should be better about it) but Drew eats so much. My grocery bill is about to break the bank from all the baby food I'm buying. I've never made baby food before, mostly out of laziness, but I'm beginning to think that will be a much cheaper and healthier solution for my eating machine. Any ideas? Please!



3 comments:
I just cant believe how big Drew is getting. He is such a cutie!!! Love the picture at the end!
by any chance Do you know of any nice places to eat either here or in durango? our anniversary is comming up soon and its my turn to plan. lol
Ok I was expecting to see purple and gold when I saw the title!
ask my mother n law where she bought her baby food grinder. she would put whatever we were eating in there and it would make baby food. sounds gross and I refused to do it at home but savannah and garrett loved it.
Post a Comment