Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Just 2 Bucks


Posted by Picasa
Today was the last day of the Farmington Public Library book sale and boy did I get a deal. The cost was a dollar a bag. You could stuff it as full as you want, and no limits on the number of bags either. What a deal! The downside about waiting till the last day is that the books were pretty picked over and the children's books were completely wiped out. I probably should have gone on Saturday when the cost was a dollar a book and the selection was better. Oh well! Megan and I just picked up anything we thought we'd even remotely be interested in and threw it in the bag. Then, if I don't like it, I won't feel guilty because it was practically free. So, happy reading to me!

3 comments:

Debbi said...

Ok, you probably don't remember who I am, but you left me a comment once about a quilt. I love library book sales, you totally scored. Ours is next weekend and I can't wait. Do you like Pride and Prejudice, or Jane Austen? I just finished a 3rd book in a sequal series, The Pemberley Chronicles...if you need a good read, you should look for that! Maybe you picked someont up for you today too though!

Bond Fam said...

Oh how fun!! That would have been like Christmas for me, I LOVE buying books!

Vanessa said...

Wow I wish they did something like that here...I would love it!