Kourtney played hairdresser to Lexi's Barbie this morning, all because she needed a haircut. All I can say is it's a good thing Lexi's at school or there would have been a major blow-up. The Barbie has mysteriously 'disappeared' for the time being.
I promise I really do watch my children. These things usually happen in the time it takes me to change a diaper, get Drew out of his crib, etc. Kourt is just a quick and curious little girl!



4 comments:
I thought that was HER hair at first...whew, at least it was only a Barbie!
Trust me Amanda I understand how kids can get in to stuff at record spees. Some people probly think I never watch broc either (since the many crayon incidents, etc), but I really do! That is so funny that she thought the doll needed a haircut though, lol.
I think KK taught her that! Enough said!
Eat Me doll?!
Umm so I thought that was her darling blonde hair. Thank goodness that barbie took one for the team.
Post a Comment