With my double jogger temporarily out of commission, I've really missed it. Also, my children no longer all fit in one stroller. So, I was thinking that I really need this.......
That's not too much to ask for, is it? Or, this would work too....
I'm just planning for the future. ;) Wouldn't this be great?! I'm sure Vanessa would agree with me! I think I'm leaning towards the triple instead of the quad. I'm pretty sure Lexi will be in school when #4 comes along so I'll just need the triple. Mother's Day is right around the corner! :)
11 years ago


4 comments:
OOoooh! I love them both...I totally agree. I want one!
Whew, that's a whole lotta stroller! I still don't even have a double stroller, but I sometimes wish I did. At the rate I'm going, I don't think I'll ever need more than that.
I know this sounds crazy, but I say get the quad anyway. Why? Because then you have an extra seat for all your shopping bags! Plus diaper bag and everything are hard to get out of those baskets on the bottom. And when Lexi is with you guys she can take a rest if she needs too. neat!
Wow that is a lot of work. You are one brave woman. But if I was planning on having anymore kids then I would go with the quad to be on the safe side. You never know the next one might be twins!
Post a Comment