Monday, May 19, 2008

Chew toy

Drew is officially Olivia's favorite chew toy. Except she just got a tooth, so we may have to put an end to the gnawing.
Every time the babies are together, Olivia takes off for her cousin. Yesterday in Sunday School, Meg was sitting across the aisle and up a row from me. Olivia was playing on the floor quietly with her toys. I laid Drew down on his blanket with a toy of his own. As soon as Olivia spotted him, she squealed and took off. She trucked it over to Drew and went to town on his head, fist, and foot. My poor mom (the Sunday School teacher) saw what was going on, as did everyone else in class, and gave a giggle and got a bit distracted. I guess we're going to have to control our kids in class a bit better Meggie. Then, sure enough, after church at my parents house, Livy got a mouth full again. Drew is such a little trooper, and rarely even makes a peep. He is sure going to be a tough little guy, after putting up with his sisters and cousins. I love that Andrew and Olivia are so close (almost exactly 2 months apart, and next door neighbors). Oh, the fun they will have. Just watch out Livy.......one day he will be mobile too, and he just might come to get you! :)

3 comments:

Shina said...

That sounds like Peyton and my sisters little boy Waylon. That is too cute. Isn't exciting to know that they will have some one to grow up with and go to school with? I am way excited.

Lindsay said...

Those are such funny/cute pictures. What a nice cousin Drew is to put up with her. I can't wait to see what happens when he can defend himself...

Vanessa said...

It's so nice that you have family right there by ya...what a good patient boy Drew is!