Thursday, May 1, 2008

Blindside

OK, another confession......I love reality TV. I am addicted to American Idol & Survivor, and have been since the beginning. I've only missed 1 season of American Idol (season 2) and 2 seasons of Survivor (2 & 3) because I was a newlywed without cable or satellite (I still did my online check-ups though). I must also confess that DVR is the best invention (thank you Dish Network). I never can watch TV in the evening with everything going on with the kids. So, I simply set it up, and watch after everyone is sleeping while I feed Drew or fold laundry.

I'm a little bummed about Brooke being kicked off American Idol......I thought she was cute and sweet!

But, now for Survivor......my favorite! Wasn't tonight the best?! I'm sad about James leaving.....I like him. But Amanda is awesome! (It must be the name, right?) She totally played the part tonight! I love upsets and surprises and a good blindside (didn't like the one pulled on Ozzy though)......it keeps it entertaining! So, another of my silly little obsessions. One day I'll grow up and get over it, but hopefully not for a while. :) Does anyone else love reality TV, or am I crazy!?!

3 comments:

Bond Fam said...

I love American Idol, and the Biggelst Loser, but I havent really gotten into Survivor (not that I dont like it I just havent ever watched it). And I agree DVR is the BEST invention ever, I seriously hardly ever watch anything live (unless its a football or basketball game).

Keri said...

Last night's Survivor was the best!! We just recently got a DVR with our city cable, which is great because I had a meeting last night during Survivor. I'm not really into American Idol, but I do love reality TV.

Megan said...

I told you Survivor was AWESOME!! Nolan & I couldn't stop laughing about it! I will miss Brooke too...good thing you can download her songs on I Tunes! I've already done it!