will be a very, very, very fine house! When it's done, that is. It has finally happened. We have begun building our house. Check out the link on the side to watch the progress. Nothing is up there right now, but soon I'll have some pictures and all the details!
11 years ago


3 comments:
Manda that is so exciting! It is such a good feeling moving into a new house! Good Luck!
Yay! I'm so excited for you. This is gonna be kind of a long comment. I just finished reading Eclipse on Thursday and I was googling stuff and Book 4 comes out in August along with Twilight move out is September!! We should have our hubby's watch the kiddos and go watch it! I started Twilight last Saturday and I couldn't put the books down. I love them so much!!
How exciting for you!
Post a Comment