Thursday, February 21, 2008

Two can play that game

The girls have been playing so well all afternoon, and it just makes my day. I have a bunch of taxes and bookkeeping to do, as well as all the normal stuff around the house, and it is so helpful when they play together without fighting. I got a little chuckle when I went to check on them in the other room. They were playing duck-duck-goose. It's so funny to watch 2 little girls playing that game, and they still squeal each time they are the 'goose'........like it's a big suprise. They have also been playing hide-and-go-seek. One of them will count to 5 while the other hides under the covers on the bed. They do this over and over, but again, they squeal and giggle each time they are 'found' like they had the best hiding place ever. I love how innocent children can be and watching the pleasure they find from small and simple things. If only we could have so much fun from such small and simple things.........something to think about?!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Thanks for the website Amanda it was great!

Keri said...

Oh, so cute. I can't wait for my girls to play better. Sydney's always getting on top of Jenna & making her scream. Sydney loves hide & seek, too. Randy plays it with her, and sometimes he really hides good.

Dramatic Imaging said...

So cute! Where did you get your blog layout/background? As you can tell, I need some serious help! Can you shoot me a website or something? Your girls are so sweet and I can tell you just love your mommy job! I love to see that. It inspires me to have a better attitude about the toddler years.

Erin said...

That is so cute!! I Cant wait for Kayben to get bigger so him and Kyesun and have fun.. But then again I can wait, cause I want him to be a baby forever. lol