Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My life as a sitcom

Some days I think my life would be a very funny TV show. And most days, Kourtney would be the star. This morning it would be called 'Kirtland Ink'.....you know, like Miami Ink, LA Ink......those tattoo shows. This is what happens when a 2yr old finds a pen. Now how do you get mad at a face like this???
Just as long as her legs don't end up like this.....

Then, tonight it would have been called 'Adventures in Bath-time'. After bathing and dressing Kourtney in her pj's, it was Lexi's turn. Lexi was all done, and as I turned around to grab her towel, I saw a blur diving head first into the tub, accompanied with a huge splash and scream from Lexi. This is the result.....You can't tell in the picture, but she was completely soaked and dripping wet. Good thing I love her so much!

5 comments:

Keri said...

OHHH, what a girl!!

Vanessa said...

I love the pic of Kourtney in the tub! The face is hilarious!

Shina said...

Oh my goodness Amanda that is hilarious. Your girls are way too cute. And how do you do it with three kids. And I think Peyton is overwhelming. Hey by the way do you know how I can add friends to my blog? I still haven't figured that out.

Erin said...

That is so funny my fav is the one of court in the bath looking so innocent. I love it lol. Drew looks so big in the pic on the side of your blog! Kaybens actual 2 month check up is on the 10. I just had to take him in cause I knew he had thrush and sure enough he did. but we need to get these kiddos together soon.

Heidi said...

Do I even need to comment on this? Tee hee hee