Friday, February 8, 2008

Little Monkey

One little monkey jumping on the bed. She fell off and bumped her NOSE? Monkey started crying and mama said, no more monkey's jumping on the bed!
This happened 2 nights ago, but the bruise just showed up this morning. She was saying cheese and smiling!

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

What beautiful blue eyes!

Megan said...

I can't stop laughing! BABY MONSTER!!!

Keri said...

At least it's not black & blue. It looks like it won't be there for long. That probably really hurt getting bumped right there, though!

Vanessa said...

Hey Manda, did you use photoshop to do your header? Just curious, I don't have photoshop but my camera came with some software and I think it is similar.

Vanessa said...

Its called ArcSoft PhotoStudio, and it came with my camera, I have tried using photoshop before and it was so rediculously hard and I hear that it is really expensive... so good luck if you end up getting it.

Vanessa said...

Ya Manda I like it. It gets easier as I use it more... I probably spend way to much time using it. But its fun!