She is so PRETTY Amanda!
What a cutie! And your right, they do seem to just grow up overnight!
She is getting to be a big girl huh...sad but so exciting at the same time. I've noticed a huge difference in Savannah during the past 4 months. It is pretty crazy how fast it happens.
My goodness, she has beautiful eyes. They do grow up fast!
OMG those are the cutest pictures of courtney! She is so beautiful!
She has such beautiful eyes! What a cutie!
I'm glad you had a good laugh from my horror stories! :-}! The bridal shower was fun, thanks.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
She is so PRETTY Amanda!
What a cutie! And your right, they do seem to just grow up overnight!
She is getting to be a big girl huh...sad but so exciting at the same time. I've noticed a huge difference in Savannah during the past 4 months. It is pretty crazy how fast it happens.
My goodness, she has beautiful eyes. They do grow up fast!
OMG those are the cutest pictures of courtney! She is so beautiful!
She has such beautiful eyes! What a cutie!
I'm glad you had a good laugh from my horror stories! :-}! The bridal shower was fun, thanks.
Post a Comment