Friday, April 3, 2009

I wear my sunglasses.....

We got a little taste of warm weather a few weeks ago, and we soaked up every minute of it. I can't wait until it warms up for good!

I just adore this baby boy!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

This got me thinking, I can't find my fav sunglasses for the life of me. You think your kiddos would share theirs? Though i'd ask....

Anonymous said...

Come join us for a day of fun
Where: Denise Pierro’s
6310 Clubhouse Drive Farmington
When: Friday April 10th
Time: Openhouse 10:00 – 12:00 a.m.
Bring your little girls, Their will be Tu-Tu’s
Bows, Tiaras, and Dresses. Everything a
Little girl would need to become a Princess.
For the Ladies there will be Pre-made Pages
Scrapbooking and kits.
Bring a Friend.
Their will be Door Prizes and Refreshments.

The Wethington's said...

They were the Cougars....very suiting for their personality! What is Lexi's team name? We had the kiddos really really bundled up, but it was still miserable out there ;)