So remember my March Madness Bracket? I randomly clicked away at the very last minute until it was done. Then I was teased about my weird picks because those teams were never going to make it. Well.........
I WON!!!!
I beat a bunch of stinky boys, and I'm enjoying every minute of it. I beat boys who watch college basketball religiously, research each and every team before making their final picks, and then watch the playoffs on the edge of their seat! And, Jeremy came in second place! I think combined, our family watched a total of maybe 3 games all season long. Jeremy just doesn't have the time, and I could care less. So there! It doesn't take skill, or knowledge to win, just a whole lot of luck!And, in the yahoo rankings, I came in 232 overall. I think that's pretty impressive considering there are tens of thousands of brackets entered on that site. Yay for me!



5 comments:
Yay you is right! Congrats...that is really good! I think Randy won 2 of the 3 brackets he's in, but I'm sure his picks were not just lucky. Are all the boys mad or just ashamed that you beat them?!
Thats great! You won because you didn't put much thought into it. All the religious watchers just over think things too much!
Good for you.
Keri, I think they're just embarrased (and maybe a teeny bit jealous) that they got beat by a girl! You know how boys are about weird stuff like that....
Of course you won cause you picked UNC to win!!! Woohoo! I picked them too, and I was determined that they were going to win, since I have been a fan of them for quite a while!
Good for you! You are a pro guesser!
Post a Comment