Yes, I know......my children are weird! But they have fun, so it's OK I guess.
And, yes, Kourtney is in that I'm gonna dress myself and you can't stop me phase which will explain her trendy outfit. Some days I win the battle (like when I have to venture out into public), but most days, like this particular day, I give in and let here wear what ever she wants. Sometimes you just gotta pick your battles.....
11 years ago




7 comments:
Did they come up with that on their own? Thats too funny!
That's cute. Look how proud they are of themselves!
I think its nice when mommies let the kiddos dress themselves. Savannah pretty much lets me pick out her clothes but she does tell me what color she wants to wear and sometimes since she can reach into her pj drawer she insists on pjs...but not when we leave the house because grandma says it's a big no no to bring kids out in jammies lol.
I think its nice when mommies let the kiddos dress themselves. Savannah pretty much lets me pick out her clothes but she does tell me what color she wants to wear and sometimes since she can reach into her pj drawer she insists on pjs...but not when we leave the house because grandma says it's a big no no to bring kids out in jammies lol.
Oh my gosh Amanda your kids are adorable.
SO FUNNY!!
I actually remember the days when i would throw a fit about what I wanted to wear, and I am still amazed to this day that my mom would actually take me out in public looking a hot mess!
Like you said....pick your battles.
Haha! Who came up with that? way cute!
Post a Comment