Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Eggcelent Time

We were lucky enough to spend the weekend with Jeremy's brother Blake and his family! It was so much fun, and the kids loved every minute of it! I only busted out my camera once during the entire trip. I just never thought about it.

Saturday night, we had a yummy early Easter Dinner with two of Jeremy's brothers and their families (Blake and Chad), his mom, sister Tara, and a cousin. Afterwards, the kids had a great time dying eggs. The girls loved their trashbag aprons too!

This picture is just for you Tara! (I don't know what I was saying or looking at, but it makes for a funny picture.)


Posted by Picasa

Unfortunately, we had to leave earlier than planned on Sunday to go to Albuquerque. And, being the space case I am, forgot the girls Easter dresses at home. So, no pictures of that. Oh well!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend! We sure did!

Thanks Blake and Belynda! We loved every minute of it!

0 comments: