What a cutie pie! Does he have red hair? Garrett went through a red stage when he was a baby and I wondered where the heck it came from. Warning on bananas...we had our carpets cleaned in March and they moved Savannah's crib and asked me to come in the room. I went in and there was something black smashed in the carpet...yep banana. They don't come out of the carpet very well. We don't allow snacks in the bedrooms, but daddy somehow always gives in to her :)
Jessie, I am a total OCD freak about messy faces. They drive me crazy. It's taken me three kids to finally relax and realize that kids and clothes are washable. Good mom, not so much......too impatient to sit there and feed it too him to prevent the mess, yeah that's more like it!
8 comments:
Drew, you have something on your face... Jenna used to be the same way!
That is too funny! I heard banana is a great moisturizer, so maybe his face was just feeling a little dry!
Hahahaha...Bananas are so gross, just for that reason...I hate cleaning up after bananas!
What a cutie pie! Does he have red hair? Garrett went through a red stage when he was a baby and I wondered where the heck it came from. Warning on bananas...we had our carpets cleaned in March and they moved Savannah's crib and asked me to come in the room. I went in and there was something black smashed in the carpet...yep banana. They don't come out of the carpet very well. We don't allow snacks in the bedrooms, but daddy somehow always gives in to her :)
So cute!!
What a good mom you are to let him rub banana all over his face! I about lose my marbles when Crew rubs his 'food hands' all over his face.
I guess there will come a day when he can actually feed himself and I am sure it will be everywhere! I need to learn to chill.
Jessie, I am a total OCD freak about messy faces. They drive me crazy. It's taken me three kids to finally relax and realize that kids and clothes are washable. Good mom, not so much......too impatient to sit there and feed it too him to prevent the mess, yeah that's more like it!
Love the close up of the eye! Yeah....I think Lexi would never have this experience...
Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment