Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pre-school Graduation

Speaking of graduating.....last week Lexi also had her pre-school graduation. Unfortunately, I was having technical difficulties with my camera and most of the pictures I took are way too dark to even see what they are. But here is a picture of Lexi with the school Principal getting her diploma, and a picture of her with her teacher.

We had such a great experience this year with the pre-school program. I'm so glad that Lexi was able to get in. She is already so familiar with the elementary school that next year should be a very smooth transition and adjustment. Lexi is so excited to go to Kindergarten next year. I'll find out who her teacher is in a few days, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she gets a good one. Kourtney can't hardly wait to go to pre-school either.....too bad she still has to wait another year. I can't believe that my baby girl is going to be gone all day in school next year! I don't think I'm ready for this.

3 comments:

Ginger said...

I'm so glad you posted this. I'm already getting knots in my stomach about Ezra going to preschool next fall and it's reassuring to see and hear that it went well for someone. You sure have a cute girl there!

Megan said...

She cracks me up! I just keep thinking of those stories she told! Next year will be great! We can play,play, play!

Shar said...

... and you'll probably cry. But it's okay.