Hope you're not sick of me bragging about my cute little sister! But, it's just so exciting I don't know if I'll stop the updates anytime soon (at least while the news is happening). Here is the clip from today:
Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy
Kourt went nuts when she saw Aunt KK on the TV. Drew started giggling and ran up to touch the screen. (Poor Lexi missed it while she was at school.....but I'll play it for her when she gets home). This has been so exciting for our family! I think they both did great!
They have been snowed in as well. So, they get an extra day in NYC! I told Kait to take advantage of the free trip and see as much as she can.
It isn't set in stone yet, but a trip to California may be in the next couple of days. And, maybe another national TV appearance. Who would have thought that my baby sister's engagement would be such big news. We all knew it would be a hilarious story for the record books, but we never would have thought it would get so much publicity. Way to go KK and Reed!


3 comments:
I think that is so awesome...she looked so good on the Today Show! He is such a cute Boy!
she looked so cute on tv today. i can't believe everything that's happened. it's so crazy. she is totally famous now. how fun!
They did do really great!!! They looked really great too! It is sos os sosososososososoooooooooooooooo crazy huh!!!! I am just waiting for the post when Oprah calls!!!!! hahahaha That would be so awesome! Ellen is pretty high up there anyway!!!!!!!
Post a Comment