Monday, March 9, 2009

Things that go bump......

My poor baby boy fell down and got a black eye. :(



He is such a little monkey!



I have a feeling this won't be his last black eye either. Right after I took these pictures, I got Drew out of the 'oven drawer', and turned around to set the camera down. When I turned back around, he was standing on top of the drawer, trying to climb up onto the stove top. Oh boy! I'm in trouble! I think I need some new running shoes to keep up with this kid.

7 comments:

B said...

I know the feeling!! Luckily Rhi finally grew into her giant head, and has a little more balance so she doesn't fall nearly as often as she used to... but she still climbs on everything!!!

Jessie said...

Poor little guy!! If it makes you feel any better today I sat my little guy in the middle of the bed in my boppy pillow (he still doesnt sit up by himself) and I just had to go pee. So, mid-pee, I hear him screaming!! I of course FREAKED out and ran to his aid, pants down and everything, to find him face down on my laptop. Now how he pulled this one off, I HAVE NO CLUE!!!

I hope that little story made you feel a little bit better about your little guys!!

Mel and Angus said...

You are in trouble. I had a busy boy like that - black eye and all. He was 8 months old when he got his. He was walking and didn't negotiate a corner very well. Just think of all the calories you will be burning chasing after him!

Vanessa said...

There is something about the oven that babies like!?

mom2cherreys said...

I think there is something about little boys and bruises and black eyes. Dominick used to walk into the edge of the counter almost on a daily basis, the counter never moved and yet he never learned to avoid it! Don't get me wrong Payton is clumsy, just not like her brother!

Courtney said...

Aww, cute even with the black eye. Monkey Boy gave himself a black eye one day, I can't remember how though. It just seems to come with the territory of being active boys!

Bond Fam said...

Ahh poor guy! We know all about rough and tumbling boys at our house too! And your right they require running shoes and a lot of energy!