Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Kaitlin's latest adventures.....

I just talked to Kaitlin and Reed on the phone and they had the best day here:

It will be airing tomorrow. Kaitlin and Reed told me about a special surprise, and it was definitely worth the trip. I can't tell you what.....naa naa naa naa......so tune in tomorrow to Ellen to watch!

While they were in New York, they also did an episode of Inside Edition, and it will air on Friday.

In the mean time, my dad said I was kind of like Kaitlin's agent. (OK, not really, but still kind of). I have received many calls requesting the love birds on radio and television. Even some international stuff. This is still so unbelievable!

And last but not least, I'll be moderating Kaitlin's blog comments until she gets home. So if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all! Lets leave it at that!

In other news, Kaitlin's has received over 8000 hits from 71 countries since Saturday. Craziness!

3 comments:

DSigns said...

Amanda you're so under paid with Kaitlin, bring your skills to my blog.

mom2cherreys said...

WOW that sucks I think I missed it! Ellen is on in the morning here!!!! I watch her every day except today because we had a playgroup! I totally would have tivoed it if I had known!!!!

B said...

Oh Crap... I forgot to watch Ellen... DANG!!!! I'll have to try to go track down a link :)