Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hello California

Yup, the excitment is still going strong. Our entire family still can not believe how much media attention this whole thing has gotten. Who would have ever thought that Kaitlin's blog would spark such a frenzy. Yesterday her blog got over 4000 hits! That's just nuts!

Kaitlin and Reed enjoyed a fun trip in New York City! It was packed full of interviews, but they did manage to make a few stops to check out the sights along the way.

Last night, my girls got to talk to them on the phone and they were so excited. My poor sheltered kids aren't used to not seeing Aunt KK every day. They are spoiled with such a great Aunt and sure miss her. Kourt has asked a dozen times already today to watch KK and Reed on TV (thank goodness for DVR).

The stars are off to California now. I can't say why yet (although several of you already know), but check back tomorrow for an update. Then we can spill the beans.

4 comments:

Nate Kendra Olsen said...

U and Meg are doing a great job keeping things running!!

MoJo said...

Are you the BlogNazi I've been hearing about? I hear you are an awesome big sister and people who know you tell me you are just like your mom! She must be awesome!

Tim and Shay Brusin said...

OOOPS, I didn't know it was a secret. All the comments on KK Blog are spilling the beans already. oops, I am sorry I would not have contributed to the......"bean spilling" if I had known. OOOPS!!!! SORRY:(

mom2cherreys said...

Wish we had known they were here, we could have shown them the ins and outs of the city, we are there almost every weekend it seems!