I finally gave in. I swore I would never do it. I thought it was for teenagers, and I was too old. But, I am weak. I gave into peer pressure (Tara). I actually joined Facebook. Well, technically I signed up about a year ago but I didn't know what to do then either, so I deleted it the next day. But this time I'm on a roll.......I'm going on two days here and I actually have friends this time around. OK, so 99% of my friends are family members, but hey, I'm trying! I have no idea what I'm supposed to do on there other than find friends? I'm with Shar on this one.....how do you do facebook? What's the big deal? Is it too much to have a blog and facebook? And, when a stranger 'friends' you, do you 'friend' them back? I just don't know!
Oh yeah, I finally and actually put a profile picture up after having this blog for over a year, but it's already annoying me, so I think I might delete it. Hmmmm..........
In other news, did you see Kaitlin and Reed on Ellen today! They got a stinkin' cruise! How fun is that?!
11 years ago


7 comments:
If a stranger or someone you dont like (or someone that just plain gives you the creeps) wants to be your friend then do NOT accept them just to be nice, all you have to do is press the ignore button and it wont notify that person that you didnt add them as a friend. Im not a huge facebook fanatic but I do like how easy it is to keep in touch with everyone instead of having to have everybody's email addresses you can just write them a message on facebook, so much easier!
Im with you on not knowing what the big deal is or even really how to use facebook. I have been on for about a month and it is okay. There are some good security measures on there though. Have fun with it! And I am still upset that I missed Ellen!
Lane just had a brilliant idea...since you're Kaitlin's agent and all... Don't you think Wendy's should donate part of the refreshments for their reception of little frosties?!...and beyond that, they have gotten a lot of free publicity. A cute commercial with Reed and Kaitlin...saying something like "A frosty goes with everything!"
I saw the on ELLEN. How cool is that! By the way I can't do facebook...I would never get off the computer and there are probably a few people that I would rather not keep in touch with. If you know what I mean!
Facebook is okay. Blogging is way better!
I'd never friend a stranger.
Sister Farnsworth: Great idea! That would be hilarious at their reception. Maybe I'll make a few calls. Hmmmm.....
Ness: I know what you mean. I am the same way. I'm still not sure about the whole thing.
Shar: I couldn't agree with you more. Blogging is WAY better!
Okay so I don't get facebook at all. It's kind of like myspace only not as easy to understand. i signed up and deleted it and then I signed tarren up and forgot to delete it so sometimes he gets friend things and if I know them I will click accept for him and if not then I ignore it. I just don't really have time for it. It's confusing. I like blogging better because I get to really see what all my friends are up to instead of just reading a one sentence status update. ;)
Post a Comment