On Monday, we went in for Drew's 4 month check-up. He weighs a whoppin 16 lbs. 5 oz. and is 25 1/2 in. long. He's in the 80th percentile for both his height and weight, but the 50th for his head (it's because they didn't measure around his cheeks....my babies all have really small and round little heads). I knew Drew was getting heavy, but I wasn't expecting that. He's gained over 2 lbs. a month. When he was born, he weighed 7 lbs. 2 oz. and was 21 in. long. Boy Oh Boy has my baby grown!
He still loves chewing on his little fist....
And aren't those the sweetest chubby legs in the world.......there are also 2 more little rolls on each leg hiding in his diaper. I love chubby babies! It's the only time in your life when your so stinkin' cute for being nice and plump with extra rolls to show.
He hasn't rolled over yet......he can't stand laying on his belly. Drew is so ticklish! Every time I change his clothes, he cracks up. It is the sweetest little baby laugh! And he's sleeping through the night for the most part. He was doing amazing before our vacation and we're slowly getting back into a routine. The hectic schedule during vacation threw off his routine. Drew is definitely a mamma's boy! (It's great!) I'm so grateful for my sweet little guy!


8 comments:
I love the bumbo chair, what a good invention. We had one for Noah and it was so nice.
It sounds like he's the same size as Jenna! What a chunk. I love the hidden diaper rolls--probably because Jenna had them & my mom says I had them, too.
I love that chubby lil guy! He is the cutest thing ever!
Manda he is so cute! What a little Chunk. I love boys!
He is so cute, your right chubby babies are cute!
OH MY GOODNESS WHAT A CHUNK! I AM JEALOUS!
Kayben loves his bumbo infact him and drew have the same one. I think they might possibly weigh the same. How funny huh. I totally miss my computer I am in snowflake right now ar a friends house. so I am trying to catch up on things
He is so cute!
Post a Comment