I can't believe how fast my baby boy is growing. He's already 3 months old, and oh so chubby. Yesterday I did the clothes switcheroo (you know, take out all the stuff they've out grown, and put a bigger size back in). For as chubby as Drew is, he's still staying in the age-appropriate size, so that's good. He found his fist about a week ago, and loves to try and shove the whole thing in his mouth.
Drew's getting really strong, and doesn't want to lean back in his car seat. He's always straining his neck forward. He has the most infectious little giggle, and smiles all the time. He loves watching his big sisters, and when they run around, he starts kicking his legs and moving his arms trying to go after them. I love my sweet boy. While I was pregnant, I was so stressed out for the whole 3 kid thing and always being a hand short, but I can't imagine my life with out my sweet little guy! They grow way too fast!
I couldn't resist putting in a picture of his chubby legs....look at all those rolls!
11 years ago


3 comments:
Oh, what a cutie! I can just see the whole fist & lifting his head in the carseat. It seems like Jenna was just doing that. And the rolls. :) I noticed yesterday that Jenna is starting to lose hers and it made me a bit sad.
I love that you call him Drew...and if that isn't a Whipple baby for sure..what a C-U-T-I-E!!!
he is so freakin cute. I cant believe how big they are getting. Kayben cant laugh yet but he tries so hard. it just wont come out. We need to get them together especially before we move but we still have 8 months. lol
Post a Comment