Why does Mother Nature play such mean tricks on us? Why do we go from beautiful 70 degree weather followed by a solid day of RAIN followed by a day of SNOW FLURRIES and frigid WIND?!?! Come on! I am so ready for warmer weather and sunshine. So, I'm going to Arizona to get my fix. I'm off to Phoenix/Mesa for the weekend!!! Yay yay yay! Time for some sunshine and swimming! We should have our building permit by the end of next week, so we are taking one last vacation before our house project begins! So, double yay! Vacation and a new house! (Although the latter will be a very long process and most likely won't even be done until the end of the year, but that's a whole other post later on.) So, I hope everyone enjoys the weekend while I am basking in the warmth and sunshine!
11 years ago


2 comments:
Have fun on your vaca. I was there just a 2 weekends ago. It was wonderful. I miss it already. lol
Anywhoo We are looking into some condos as of now. but I just need to get on the ball and stop procrastinating. I am usually not like that but lately we just have been so busy with everything. Kayben is getting so big It makes me sad cause he is growing so fast. But Kyesun is so excited. Hope you have fun in PHX.
thats awesome that you guys are building a new house! If you're anything like us you could definitely use the room!
Post a Comment