Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mr. Wonderful

OK, so I just have to mention how wonderful my sweet husband is. Yesterday he fixed our broken toilet. Kourtney had flushed the little boy pee shield from her training potty (I don't know what else to call it) and it had completely clogged the toilet. So, Jeremy took the toilet apart and fixed it, making my life so much easier. It's tough to potty train when the toilet doesn't work. Then, last night after the kids were all in bed, I started cleaning the bathroom. Jeremy swooped in, took the cleaning supplies away, and cleaned both of my bathrooms. How sweet can he get?! He told me to go relax because I had had a really long day. But, his day was even longer than mine was......off to work before the sun was even up, followed my a Mr. Fix-it moment, and then a night full of church meetings. Today I told my sister about it, and hint hint Nolan.......Megan will be extremely happy if you clean the bathroom! ;) So, I just needed to brag about how sweet and wonderful my Jeremy is!!! What would I do without him?

0 comments: