Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dumb computer

So, we are experiencing technical difficulties right now. The warranty on my very nice and expensive computer expired less than 90 days ago (it's only 2 yrs. old) and so what happens to me.......on Tuesday the motherboard fried out! AHHHH!!!!! So, I'm without a computer until we can figure out what we're going to do. If I would have know it would fry after only 2 years, I wouldn't have spent so stinkin' much money. Oh well, tough luck I guess. I'll check my email as often as possible at Jeremy's office and my mom's house. Until then.........have fun blogging without me. Now, time to try to figure out how to get all of my work stuff off of my hard drive and try to finish everything up before the end of the month without a working computer. Gotta love technology.....can't live without it!

2 comments:

Naomi said...

It doesn't matter how much you spend on Computers they still are stupid. We bought a cheap laptop at Walmart in August for David and school stuff and just a little while ago the harddrive blew. Luckily it is still under warranty so hopefully they will send us a new one. I am just lucky that my dad was able to fix it temporarily.

Darbi & Chris said...

Amanda,
How's life with you? It looks great. It's good with us. I own a Maternity and Baby store named Bun in the Oven now. You can find the link to it on my blog. We are currently trying to sell it because we want to move to Durango, CO. Cari's doing pretty good. I haven't talked to her for about 2 weeks, but she's always an amazing person. They are in Joseph City with his family and for the most part, they are happy there. The kids are getting big and she has finalized the family at kid #5. Neat huh? So that's the latest. chat with you later.
Darbi