Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Too Cute.......

Last night we got another snow storm, except this time, the wind was really bad and loud. It was dark outside and I looked out the window. I commented to Jeremy that it was like a blizzard outside. Lexi over heard me and ran straight to the couch, climbed up on the back, and peeked through the blinds. Then she said, "Mom, I think I see the tail!" I was confused, and so questioned her a bit more. Finally I realized that she thought I said lizzard. When I explained that I was talking about the snow storm, and not a lizzard, she said "I know mom.......A blizzard is a lizzard that's covered in snow, you silly!" I just smiled, and then turned my head to laugh.

This is totally random, but I thought it was interesting! This is with my married name:


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
3
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


There are 33 people with my maiden name. Just some interesting facts.....
There are 613,843 people in the U.S. with the first name Amanda.
Statistically the 80th most popular first name.
More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Amanda are female. (I'm just wondering about that .01 percent that's not female.)
Wanna know about your name, click here.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

That is so funny Amanda, and that is so cool about your name, I would never have guessed.

Vanessa said...

Manda I have an account with photobucket.com, and I actually edit the html myself. But you can go to this girls site and she makes them and lets people use them and they are pretty cute. She gives you step by step instructions. If you can't get hers to work then set up an account with photobucket, its free and pick out some paper and I can make you one that you want.
http://www.matiekay.blogspot.com/

Vanessa said...

Nice job, I love it! Isn't it so much fun? I am addicted to it.

Erin said...

hahaha this is the cutest thing. I cant totally see Lexi saying that. I told kyle and he just cracked up.