So, only about 30 minutes after posting Kourtney's episode, I had this conversation with my 2 year old (I'm sitting on the loveseat feeding Andrew, Megan and Olivia are on the couch, Kourtney's trying to wake Olivia up despite mine and Megan's protests, and I thought Lexi was playing in her bedroom.):
"Mom, come here. I need to show you something."
"Just a minute Lexi, I'm feeding Andrew."
"Mom, I need to show you something."
"Just tell me Lexi, I can't come see right now."
"I can't tell you, come see."
"I can't come see right now Lexi, in just a minute."
"There's lots of toilet paper in the potty and it won't flush." (I thought wrong.....she's in the bathroom)
"Ok Lex, I'll fix it after I feed your brother."
"Mom, there's lots of water in the potty too......it's really full."
"OK LEX.....AFTER I FEED THE BABY!"
"But mom, there's water on the floor too....come see!"
Under my breath (OH CRAP!) "ALEXIS KAYE.....What did you do!"
"I didn't do it mommy! I promise" (Yeah right......you're the only one in there!)
Thank goodness for my wonderful sister!!!!! Megan jumped up, got the plunger and some towels, and had the entire mess cleaned up before I could blink. What would I do without my sister!
11 years ago


3 comments:
You seriously need parenting classes! HA HA!! They are just preparing me for all Olivia's mess ups! What would you do with out me?
Thank goodness your sister was right there! I think you deserve a child-free vacation!!
Amanda, How are you doing, I just saw you on Megan's blog, It is so good to see another familiar face. I think I heard you just had another baby, Congratulations! I love your blog!
Post a Comment