I LOVE SNOW!!!!! I HATE MUD!!!!! Unfortunately, when you live out in the country when snow comes, mud soon follows. Now, by country, I mean in the middle of a pasture, no sidewalks, dirt roads, tractor on the side of the road, horses and pigs next door kinda country. Just because I don't actually live on a farm, doesn't mean anything. Most of you know where I live and so you understand. So, here is the weather yesterday morning...... This is an old shed behind my parents house that my great-grandpa built. It's a shack in the daytime, but looks kinda neat in the snow......country-ish.
For some reason, tumbleweeds actually look pretty in the snow.
And here is my driveway today. A soupy, sloshy (who knows if that's really a word), muddy mess!!!! YUCK!!!!!
I was very tempted to park on the grass this afternoon, but decided against it.
11 years ago


3 comments:
I agree with not liking mud! Our soil is clay here, so our first winter our "yard" was horrible. You could sink into 6 inches of goop in no time flat. Hope it dries out soon for you!
Well the snow that you get there is nothing! We have had snow none stop! There is about 3 feet of hard snow on our grass because it won't melt. At least your snow is usually gone within a day! I am going crazy! It sucks when you are prego too cuz you are afraid that you are going to slip and fall wherever you walk! AHHHHHHH! Lucky you! LOL!
Wow!I had no idea that Kirtland could look so beautiful, but I agree about the mud!
Post a Comment