Friday, September 11, 2009

Toy Explosion

This is what happens when a very tired mom falls asleep on the couch for half an hour.

In my defense, both kids were taking a nap when the mom started snoozing. They just woke up too soon.

8 comments:

Keri said...

Whoa!!

Naomi said...

Wow!

DSigns said...

Todd cut my long hair when I took a nap one time when he was a baby/toddler. David was supposed to be watching him. I haven't taken a nap since.

Mel and Angus said...

Reminds me of three little girls years ago when their moms used to sew!

MoJo said...

Mel's right. Kourtney's skill at getting out all the toys has been handed down for a generation. I would say generations (plural), but that wouldn't be true because I was a little girl BEFORE toys were invented! Just a suggestion, but maybe you could "stash" about 2/3 of that room away and rotate the toys when the kids get bored. That way, the old toys will be new again when you bring them out.

Ginger said...

We used to have the same problem until I locked all the toys in the closet. Now only I can get them out and only one or two at a time. Thus far it's working pretty well.

Jessie said...

Holy Smokes!!! That's just crazy!!

PS. That peach cobbler looks DEVINE!

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

Wow, it looks like you need a visit from the "D.I." fairy. She comes to our kid's rooms about 6 times a year to deplete the ever growing toy boxes. Look at all your cute storage/organization, though!