It was time. It had to go. The binky, that is. It was way past time for Drew to lose his binky. It was causing too much drama at our house, and this boy was developing a serious attitude over it. So, on Monday, Drew's binky 'broke'. It only broke a tiny bit, but it did the trick. He has refused to suck on it since then.
It has been a LONG week, and we are both exhausted. He has proven to be much harder to wean him from it than his sisters ever thought of being. But, the binky is broke and it's not getting fixed.
Drew has been quite sad about the whole ordeal. It makes me sad, but it had to go. Here's a little video clip of what Drew had to say about it. He also can say his name. But he thinks he's two years old (although he does hold up one finger).



6 comments:
Amanda that is precious! His little voice is soooo sweet!!
...it's time for Gracy's binky to break too!
So fun to hear all of your voices. He's adorable! I always hate it when it's time for the binky to go away, but it sounds like you're hanging in there.
We cute the binky too! Worked like a champ!
Oh man I hear ya. I broke kayben from his back in may and that was the worst 3 days ever. He never slept and would always put his hand out for it. lol
Awww, I love the video he talks so clear! He is too cute!
I am SO glad that I didn't have to worry about any of this binky business anymore....but unfortunately, I think my boobs have been replaced at the binky. And heaven knows, you can't cup the tips off those! ;-)
Post a Comment