11 years ago
Thursday, September 24, 2009
It's all my sisters fault...
Posted by Amanda at Thursday, September 24, 2009
Labels: Yummy in my Tummy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by Amanda at Thursday, September 24, 2009
Labels: Yummy in my Tummy
7 comments:
We're jealous! Randy was going to go find someone to roast our chile, but I told him there was no way anyone around here would have a big roaster set up like in NM. Most people around here don't even really know what green chile is. So, we had to settle for doing it on our grill. I promise not to show Randy this post...for his sake!
OH MY GOSH! I was just thinking how bad the other day I miss pounds and pounds of roasted Hatch green chili! Green chili in Utah is NOT the same! That makes my mouth water terribly! I am SO jelous!!! I wish I had thought of it before last weekend so my mom could bring me ome!
Yummy!
We did that about a month ago. So much work but SO worth it!
You don't even know what you are doing to me! In Scotland, they don't even know what Mexican food is let alone a roasted green chile!
Looks Divine!
mmm...Well I know that Scott would be jealous!
Here it is, almost 10pm, and I am trying to think what I can go make to put green chili on.
So thank you for this post. :-)
Post a Comment