Sunday, June 1, 2008

Pouting Princess

Lexi is going through this phase right now, and it's about to drive everyone bonkers. When she gets upset or doesn't get her way, she sulks off and pouts. I've given up and just ignore her now when she does it. The other day, she went to pout and after a while it was really quiet. When I went to investigate, this is what I found.....
She crawled underneath the bed, up against the wall, and fell asleep.

3 comments:

Bond Fam said...

haha how cute!

Ginger said...

That's so funny. We have a screaming problem at our house. I'd take pouting over screaming any day.

B said...

Haha! a very familiar scene at my house too...Aubryn did the same thing a week or so ago, only she fell asleep outside under the trampoline... I should have taken a picture. Lexi is so cute, are you guys ready for swimming lessons?