Saturday, June 21, 2008

Show & Tell

I've been tagged by my friend Keri to show & tell. I'm tempted to do this again in about 6 months in my new house. That will be much more exciting and pretty. Everything as is (as embarrassing as it may be).....

1. Kitchen Sink...
Yes....a sink full of dirty dishes. My dishwasher (aka me) wasn't working this morning (in other words, I haven't felt like doing the dishes yet).

2. Refrigerator...
A hodge-podge of messiness.

3. Toilet...
The kids bathroom. It was the cleaner of the two, so for obvious reasons I chose this one.

4. Laundry...Yes, that is a training potty on top of the dryer. I've just been too lazy to take it out to the shed.

5. What the kids are doing...
Drew is chillin' with me.The girls are outside eating popsicles with Aunt KK.6. Favorite Room...My parents backyard. So technically this isn't a room, but it is where I spend the majority of my time in the summer. I love being out there, and my little trailer gets too hot in the summer. I'm sure in 6 months I will have a favorite room in My New House!

7. Closet...
Pretty small and cramped......not for long.

8. Favorite Shoes...
That's right, I'd rather not wear shoes for the most part. So when I do, I usually slip the closest pair of flip-flops on (hence the one and only tan line I have).

9. Self-Portrait...
Blah! I did actually do my hair today, but Drew kept grabbing it, so I pulled it back somewhat.

10. Dream Vacation...
Pretty much anywhere in Europe would be great, but I've always thought it would be especially fun to go to Spain. I'd love to tour the entire country. Plus I have my own personal translator too.

*Watch the running of the bulls in Pamplona (those guys are nuts)...
*Tour Madrid...*Visit the Mediterranean island of Ibiza...
*Go flamenco dance in Seville...Wishful thinking.......maybe one day?!

OK, now I tag Meggie, Erin, Brandi, & Naomi! Have fun girls!

2 comments:

B said...

Class size is about the same as last year but I am not impressed at all with the new manager!! Ya know its such a hassle to load up all the kids go sit up there for only 30 min. And on top of all the crap going on behind the scenes. Plus it like double the price for less days of swimming. And last week they seriously had the kids watching a movie??? On Wed. and Thurs, last week she just closed the pool. Malou Ellsworts Called my Aunt Betsy to tell her so she could get a hold of us, but apparently Malou shows up to work about 7:30 on Wed morning, and there was a sign on the door that said "pool closed till further notice" I guess we are making up the lessons on Mon, and Tues, but what the heck she didn't even call her employees to tell them that she was closing the pool?? Anyway so I'm kinda not wanting to sign Aubryn up again. But she loves it so much I hate to take that away from her.So I'm on the fence. Lessons (when they have them) are really not any different than last year, so I can't really complain about that, but the schedule changes, and the uncertainty of it all is really annoying. I don't know if I'm helping or making things worse. Are you signing Lexi up for soccer?

Keri said...

Your favorite room looks so nice & peaceful!