Monday, June 30, 2008

My Three

I've been tagged by my friend Maggie. Here goes.......

3 Joys:
~My Husband
~My Children
~The Gospel

3 Fears:
~Spiders, Snakes, Worms, pretty much anything creepy and crawly
~Becoming a widow at a young age, or losing a child
~My new house burning down (I know.....weird, but it stresses me out)

3 Goals:
~To finish our house before the end of the year
~To have more children, but still not sure how many though (several years away......my baby is only 6 months old)
~To catch up on some serious scrapbooking and sewing this summer

3 Current Obsessions/Collections:
~Reading (I get way too into books sometimes, but I love to read)
~Blogging and everything that goes with it (although I've slacked lately on updating mine)
~Trying to pick out all the stuff for our house and make sure it all coordinates (I'm definitely not an interior decorator)

3 Random/Surprising Facts:
~I remember peoples names really well. If I talk to you once I'll probably remember your name for years to come, even if you have no clue who I am.
~I love to do laundry, but hate to put it away. I'll fold it and cover my entire bed with all the clean laundry in the house, but it will sit in baskets for days because I procrastinate putting it away.
~I have OCD about some weird things, like my checkbook being balanced and in order all the time, organizing and cleaning out the toy boxes at least once a week, making sure all the silverware in the drawer is lined up and in the right spot, and so forth.......

1 comments:

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

Holy Cow, I have to schedule me some time to catch up with the Heslops!