Today is our 8 year anniversary! Crazy! I can't believe how fast time has flown by. We were married on a beautiful June morning in the Albuquerque Temple. Jeremy and I had a whirlwind and unconventional courtship and did everything backwards. My mom set up our first date only days after he came home from his mission. I was home for Christmas break, and he was visiting his brother her in NM. We decided to get married before ever even kissing or holding hands for that matter, and it was only after 3 real dates. We had a long distance engagement (I was at BYU and he was here in NM living with his brother). But, it was perfect and I wouldn't change a thing. Happy Anniversary Jeremy! I love you!



10 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
I love the look on your faces coming out of the temple! You look beautiful! Wow, you did have an unconventional courtship...but I do remember you always saying you were going to marry Jeremy Heslop when we were in high school!
I remember you saying that too...CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Oh congrats. Man look at that bigg group. Everyone looks so young. And three kids later you and Jeremy still look exactly alike. You two have not aged at all. Way too go.
Congratulations you guys! You guys deserve a special date night. I hope you get one!!
Congratulations, that is exciting!
Congrats on 8 years--WOW! Scott and I will just be over half that,5years in September. Your kids are adorable by the way.
PS.Go ahead and just send the letter to Scott's parents. We don't know exactly where we will be living in September at this point. We are moving up to Vancouver,BC Canada for grad school but haven't found a place yet.
Congrats on 8 years!
I have read Eragon and can't wait until September for Brisingr (that's the new title of the book if you didn't know)
Also have you tried the "Gregor the Overlander" or "Alex Rider" series?
Gregor is about a secret world under NYC, and Alex is a teenage James Bond kind of spy. Both with multiple books in the series.
So... when are you gonna post something about your freakin amazing sister? not megan the other one. You're so lucky you're her sister. Gosh I'm jealous!
Post a Comment