Since Jeremy had a church meeting tonight, we took her on a lunch date today. Aunt Meggie watched Drew, and Lexi was at school, so it was just mom, dad, and the birthday girl. Kourt was in heaven and loved every minute of it. All she wanted to eat was Taco Bell and get a 'cheese crisp' (quesadilla) . I wasn't too keen on that idea, so her dad convinced her that the cheese crisps were much better at Costa Vida......now that's better. Her favorite part was getting a root beer all to herself and not having to share it with her siblings!
I sure love this silly little girl, and it has been quite the adventure with her over the past four years. She has grown up so much over the past year, and is no longer my mischievous little toddler, but a sweet and helpful young lady. I sure love my girl.
Happy Birthday Kourtney!


7 comments:
Ahhh what a cute Birthday girl!
She is so precious!! It's so nice when you don't have to share with your siblings!
I am soo jealous not only cause you had costa vida and I LOVE and Miss that place dearly but because that Cake looks super yummy as well lol. Tell Kourtney Happy Happy Birthday!!
What a perfect day! How cute that she wanted pretend flowers! She's adorable and I bet she felt special with a great lunch!
She is so adorable. I love birthdays.
She's so cute.
Do they get better at four? Because 3-year-olds are evil.
Shar, four is so much better than three!!! I love 4 and 5 and I'm thinking I'm going to love 6 too....I'll let you know in a few months. Both of my girls starting outgrowning the 'evilness' around 3 1/2. By the way, I think 3 year olds are way harder than 2 year olds! So good luck for the next year.
Post a Comment