Here is some randomness at it's finest.....
The Good:
- We played in the snow yesterday, and everyone had a blast. My mom posted pictures of it, so go here to see our fun.
- We have another snow day today.
- All three of my kids are addicted to hot chocolate.
- I can stay home all day long and not feel guilty about it.
- Pants with elastic waistbands to accommodate my growing waistline.
- I am finally getting over the first-trimester pregnancy sickness and getting some of my energy back.
The Bad:
- My jeans are getting a little too snug, but I'm not even close to fitting into maternity clothes.....hence the elastic waistbands. It seems that my belly gets bigger sooner with each kid.
- Everyone is sick. I'm sick. My kids are sick. My mom is sick. My sister is sick. Somehow we caught a nasty cold/flu bug and it is making its rounds through the entire family.
- Eventually, our school schedule will resume to normal and I'll actually have to get up and ready before 8:00.
The Ugly:
- The mountain of laundry I need to fold (from a few days ago) and now the second mountain of laundry I need to wash.


4 comments:
Glad you're feeling better. (pregnancy wise)
Stretchy pants are the only way to go.
I sure enjoy your blog. There is so much that a mother is expected to do. I am amazed with your positive attitude and humour throughout it all. :)
Amanda, I didn't know you were expecting. Congrats!
RULE: You do not have to fold laundry when you are sick! Want to borrow some laundry baskets?
RULE: You should not feel bad that your pants don't fit. My baby is 19 and I'm still wearing stretchy pants.
RULE: You don't have to get dressed if you don't feel like it. Lexi can dress herself and you can drive her to school in your pajamas.
I hope you feel relieved now that you've read my rules. I LOVE being in charge of making up rules.
Post a Comment