So, the cat's out of the bag........I hinted at the news last week in Drew's birthday post, and my mom posted it on her blog, but only a few people caught on. So, here is the reason I've been a little M.I.A. on my blog for the past few months........
Yep, baby #4 is on the way! I'm still a little freaked out and in shock, but we all are very excited. And for the record, there is only one baby!!! At my first appointment, the Dr. was a little concerned that it might be twins due to the size I was and fertility drugs. But thanks to a quick ultrasound, there is only one baby and everything is right on schedule. This will be the biggest space between kids for me, which I'm sure is going to be a huge blessing with the busy little boy I have now. I've felt really crummy this time around, so that's the reason I haven't been blogging much. I've been trying to hide being horribly sick from everyone I know. After having three really good pregnancies, this one took me by surprise! But, I'm finally starting to feel a bit better, so hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things before my life gets even crazier!
And, for the record, just because I know you'll ask, this baby is due July 9th.



19 comments:
Congratulations again! Did you really have your mom fooled?
HURRAY!!!! That is so wonderful!!! Congrats!
Hope you start feeling better soon!
Amanda that is awesome!! Congrats and good luck!!
Congratulations!! I hope you start feeling better soon.
congratz amanda we are excited for you!!
Wow! Congrats! I was wondering if that was the news!?!?!? I am so excited! At least I know that I will love all the moms of the Kids my son will be going to school with! Yeah for babies!!!
Good news! Congrats!
Yay! More adorable Heslop children running around.
Super fun! Congratulations!
I was going to say congrats earlier but wanted to wait since I knew you would do a post about it. I was talking to Megan and she told me about it lol. Anyways Congrats to you guys!! what are you hoping for this time around?
i dont see it. all i see is a sea otter. oh and it could stillbe twins! its been known for them to "stack ontop of each other" avoiding being seen on ultrasounds. however, its be cool to have twins! well... for me, maybe not for you. cause i always get to send them home! yay! congrats.
Congrats! I've been wondering when number four would be coming. How fun that you and Megan will have kids close together again.
I knew it! That is great news, Amanda! I'm so glad there is only one. I hope you feel better soon. Morning sickness STINKS!!!
Congratualtions Amanda! So exciting and fun for you and Megan to have kiddos co close. Hope you feel better soon!
Congratulations!! How fun for you guys!
Yay! Congrats!! I hope the morning sickness passes soon!
Is morning sickness the bad karma you get for lying to your mother?
Hooray for #4, very exciting!
I'm really excited for you guys! It'll be a big adventure for sure. I wish I had a way to get rid of your morning sickness. Hopefully it'll go away on its own and you'll feel great the rest of the time. Congratulations!!
Post a Comment