Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trunk-or-Treat

Last night was the annual Trunk-or-Treat around here. But, due to the SNOW on the ground, and the constant dripping of my nose, I planned on skipping the whole event. Jeremy, on the other hand didn't want the kids to miss out since they've missed out on so much this month already. So, we dressed the girls up, and then I sent them on their merry way with Jeremy while Drew and I stayed in our pj's watching the Monsters vs. Aliens Halloween special on TV.


This year we recycled our dance costumes for Halloween, and they couldn't have been happier too! If I would have been more prepared, I would have gotten some face paint and really made them look like little China Dolls. But since I haven't left my house in weeks it feels like, I wasn't prepared. Oh well. So, here are some pictures before they left....

And we can't forget Drew.....he needed a picture too!

By the way, Kourt is no longer contagious so that's why I was OK with her going out. Drew and I are the only sick-o's left.

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

What a clever idea...they look adorable!!

Mel and Angus said...

Pretty little girls. Sorry you guys have had the swine flu. Bud and I have both had it, and your right it isn't that bad. Just lingers on forever! :(

J♥M said...

There is nothing wrong with recycling dance costumes. It makes them more worth the price we paid! They're adorable! Glad they were able to get out and have some fun! I hope you get to feel better soon!

Shar said...

Your girls look so freaking cute!

I can't tell you how much I appreciate the fact that you STAY HOME WHEN YOU'RE SICK! There are a lot of people that can learn a lesson from you! Honestly, one of my biggest pet peeves.

Jessie said...

Your girls looks so adorable!!! But little Drew in his footed jammies is stinkin' cute too!

Im sure they had a blast at the trunk or treat!

Nate Kendra Olsen said...

Pretty Pretty girls! Glad you guys are on you way up to feeling better!