The scene of the crime....
The culprit....
At least he likes to read, right?! I can't blame him.....we love books.
And yes, his hair is always crazy, despite my best efforts.
Posted by Amanda at Wednesday, October 07, 2009
Labels: Andrew, Books, Everyday Life
10 comments:
Wow! He really is keeping you busy. :) I can tell you read to him a lot as well. That's wonderful.
he is so cute amanda i love it... haha always climbing on things and now reading :) what next :)
Just shave it all off...just teasin! I love him!!
This little guy just makes me laugh!
I am growing quite fond of this little guy. Nothing like a busy boy to keep you hopping. Enjoy him, he'll be moving on before you know it (like my boy - getting married next week.)
I get tired just thinking about cleaning up all those books, but probably only because we go through the same type scenarios at my house everyday.
We like to call Crew "tornado man" because everywhere he goes, he reeks havoc on everything. I wish I had these little boys energy.
And yes, at least he loves books. Really, no complaining there!
Wow! I thought Kooper was busy! I think you have us beat. But he is so adorable at being busy!
I love that little toot! Can't help but love him!
That is definitely a familar sight! Sometimes I wonder why I even try to keep a clean house...
I remember these days!!! Books are a great thing to love!
Post a Comment