...our house has been full of sicko's. So, instead of blogging, I've been taking care of sick kids, trying to get some rest for my sick self, and trying to disinfect and clean my entire house in between. It hasn't been fun. And every time we think everyone is better, someone gets sick again. Lexi even missed a week of school because of this nasty bug we've got. Hopefully, we can kick this nasty stuff to the door SOON!
In other news, Lexi had her last soccer game of the season yesterday. She just loves playing soccer, and she does really well. So, here is the one and only picture I got of her in action this season.....
She was getting ready to score a goal! I wish I would have been able to get more pictures, but with Drew running around, I was lucky to get this picture. I'm excited to have a little break from soccer for a few months, but Lexi is already counting down until Spring soccer starts up again.
I also got a sweet new baby nephew this week. Isn't he cute?!
Lexi insisted on taking my picture while I was holding him.
When we went to see our new cousin for the first time, the girls were so interested in him. Kourt was in love with his little fingers and face. She stayed close by until she got to hold him, but after that she was off to play. Drew on the other hand, I think he may have glanced at the baby once.....maybe? He couldn't care less. Lexi was enamoured with the baby and couldn't get enough of him. She would have held him all day if she could.We're excited for Jared and Desi. And the best part is I can hold him and love on him, but give him back when he's hungry and fussy.


4 comments:
That's what I love about Trev and Mallory's baby too! I was fairly certain that I would be content just to be an auntie to a lot of kiddos instead of having another one...and then bam #3 decided it was on the way! Funny how that works out...watch out for #4 I'll bet it is coming soon! ;) Hope you guys are feeling better quickly.
I can totally relate on the sickness! I'm afraid we are talking about the very same bug! It likes us! I have never gone through almost 3 large cans of lysol spray in 1 1/2 weeks! I so thought we were past it and we all headed off to church today! We were all fine until an hour after we got home! Now 3 members of my family have had it twice and one of those 3 has had it 3 times! I'm so ready to light my house on fire!!! Let's hope this week is better! :)
Yay for babies that you can pass around!!!
Oh no I just saw the title of your post! 2 weeks?!! I guess I'm almost there! Happy Day!
Eeeek! I hope you guys start feeling better soon! Nothing worse then when you and everyone else around you is sick.
Post a Comment