About a week and a half ago was the girls dance recital. It was great! They both did such a good job, and I loved watching the two of them perform together. Here are a few pictures before and after the performance. Unfortunately, I don't have any of them onstage. Camera's aren't allowed during the actual recital, and my camera batteries died at dress rehearsal. Oh well. The recital was a production of Mulan, so here are my little China dolls.
With one of Lexi's best friends right before the recital started.
After the recital was over.
Just the four of us. (Drew was with Uncle Nolan at home.......best decision of the night.)


9 comments:
Oh my gosh Amanda they are precious! They are so pretty!
That is really cute. Looks like it was a lot of fun.
How fun! I love their little outfits! How cute!!!!
Fun times! They're adorable!
Your girls are so beautiful! What a fun thing for them to be a part of!
I have a cute picture of the 3 of them. If you give me your email I can send it to you. they looked adorable. Im glad I was able to go. Courtney was sooo cute up there!!
Where do they take classes? Mulan, that would have been fun and really cute to watch! Adorable girls Amanda.
Sarah, they go to Mann Dance in Farmington. And they love it!
great memories!
Post a Comment