Tuesday, June 2, 2009

9 Years

I just love this man.....

Happy Anniversary Jeremy!


P.S. Happy Birthday Tara.......thanks for sharing your day with us.

9 comments:

Jessie said...

9 years!!! Congrats!!!!

And on my Birthday even....what a great day you chose!

Vanessa said...

Congratulations! I love this picture!!!

mom2cherreys said...

WOW 9 years! Happy Anniversary!

Mel and Angus said...

Jeremy looks like a little boy whose mom gave him a big smooch in front of all his friends! Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

You just couldn't handle NOT being this cool without taking part of my day.....;)

Cory and Melissa said...

That is a pretty funny picture. He looks a little suprised and angry at the same time. Congratulations

Unknown said...

I can not believe it has already been 9 years! Congratz and I am excited to see you guys tomorrow!!

Courtney said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow, and I thought it meant I was old with 7 years! ;) That is a cute picture!

DSigns said...

amanda, what's up with the picture you have to share the story. It's hilarious! Why does Jeremy look so ticked?