Monday, June 15, 2009

Word Girl


I've been wanting to buy a label maker. You know, to organize my OCD even more. But, no need to spend any money. I have my own personal label maker these days.....



I love that Alexis is learning to read and write. I find these little 'labels' all over my house and it just makes me smile.

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

Amanda that is so precious!!!

Mel and Angus said...

I love it. Kids are so creative!

Cory and Melissa said...

That is pretty cute. Your kids are so adorable.

Megan said...

Like mother like daughter!

Shar said...

Cute. Just get the label maker. It will change your life.

Jessie said...

Label makers are the greatest! Grant tells me if I start labeling things in the kitchen he is going to take it away from me though....

He thinks im OCD!

Courtney said...

That is so cute! What a girl! I think Hubby would be glad if I never knew about label makers! ;)