Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Missing: One Sister

This is my baby sister Kaitlin and she has abandoned her family. She was last seen somewhere in Southern Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Northern Utah, and Arizona, I think. If any of you have seen her, send her home immediately.

Dear Kaitlin,
If you read this, know that your nieces miss you terribly! Today Kourtney cried for you. "I want Aunt KK! Where KK at?" Lexi can't wait to practice soccer with you before her first practice next week. (Do you feel guilty yet? You should!) Stop driving all over the western United States. Did you fall into the Grand Canyon? Or were you blown up with Old Faithful? What has happened to my long lost sister? You don't have to visit every state in one trip. Forget the rest of your "extended family" too. Aunts, Uncles, Cousins......who needs them?! Tell grandma to high-tail it home! We miss you and want you home! NOW!!! Come home to us KK!
Sincerely,
Your loving sister Amanda and cutest nieces Lexi & Kourtney

2 comments:

Megan said...

Seriously I wish she would come home too! I need my KK!

Unknown said...

don't forget montana and nevada yes 7 states total