Just finished this book.....
And I must say that I LOVED it! I loved the storyline, and the ending. That's all I'll say so I don't spoil it for any of you who haven't read it yet.I must admit that I am usually hesitant to read the last book in a series. I get too emotionally involved (I know, it's fiction) and get upset when the outcome isn't the way I think it should be (aka everyone lives happily ever after). I almost stopped reading the last Harry Potter
midway through because I was just sure Harry was going to die and I didn't want to deal with that. So, I'm a big dramatic?! I'm still a bit bitter about how The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants ended
......I'm holding out for book 5 to make me happy (highly unlikely). Maybe that's why I stick to books geared towards younger readers so much.....they have happier endings. So, I'll finish up the Pendragon Series, and then re-read the first two in this series before the final book comes out next month.
Happy reading everyone!



5 comments:
Have to say that I haven't jumped on the wagon!
I tend to stick to shorter... much shorter books like Skippy Jon Jones and Mercy Watson.
Maybe someday when I have more time!
I have breaking dawn sitting on my counter...I am don't want to read it because I know thats it!
Yeah I finshed reading Breaking Dawn a coulple of days ago, and I loved it also! I had to peek ahead and read the last page before I started reading it though cause I didnt want to read it if it was going to be a sad ending, I know Im a cheater! I also get emotionally involved in books, when Dumbledore died in the 6th Harry Potter book I cried and cried and Brian thought it was hilarious.
Loved Breaking Dawn! I get very emotional when I read books and it drives Chris crazy--how can a fiction book make you cry??? It does!
Okay, so I had to do a little blog stalking...Breaking Dawn was AWESOME wasn't it!
Post a Comment